Hadwen Park Congregational Church
United Church of Christ
6 Clover Street, Worcester MA 01603 | 508-752-7489
Office Hours: 9 am - 2 pm | Tues., Thurs., Fri.
Get Member Portal HELP | See Portal FAQs
Updated: June 25, 2020 (Updates in bold)
Here are the Covid Protocols that we ask you to follow while attending our service. Check back frequently as these will change as circumstances change.
- Please wait until 9:45 to enter the building if possible.
- Enter through the Narthex, unless you need to use the elevator.
- Masks are optional if you are fully vaccinated.
- When you enter the building, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- All windows will be open for ventilation, so dress for the outdoor temperature.
- All gatherings should be outside, both before and after worship.
- Offering plates will be in the Narthex, so please add your offering as you arrive. The plates will not be passed during the service.
- There will be no passing of the peace or holding of hands when we sing "One In Love" at the end of the service.
- Please don't bunch up as you leave after the service.
Remember to respect the wishes of others! All of our comfort levels are different.